Our aims are clear in everything we do. They serve as a guide for our practice and conduct as we strive to:
- Improve the life chances of our children and their families.
- Ensure a welcoming, stimulating and safe environment.
- Provide an inclusive environment where kindness and respect is shown to and by everyone. A place where all children and adults are listened to and valued irrespective of race, religion, culture, gender, ability or age.
- Work in partnership with other professionals and agencies, including health, social care and voluntary agencies to offer the best education and support to our families.
- Work closely with and value the knowledge and expertise of parents and carers.
- Support every child to achieve their full potential by providing a creative, educational approach that enables them to learn through play.
- To hold high expectations of all children, support them to develop high self-esteem and become enthusiastic, independent life long learners.
- To continue to train and develop a highly qualified team where staff and are committed and motivated to their own, and others, personal and professional development.
- Provide high-quality, effective early identification and intervention for vulnerable children and children in need including those with special educational needs.
- Forge strong links with the local community and wider reach area.